Tuesday, May 19, 2009








So two questions I want to model over are vectors and statistics. This question is the one I want to model my vector question over. I chose this question because it's hard and the only way to become an expert is to pick something challenging and mastering it



The next question I choose is this one
I chose this one because I failed my statistics test and this was one of the hardest things to do on the statistics unit in general. Normal curves were just a bit confusing. Okay so these are the questions im going to model my expert voices project on albeit a little more difficult and a little bit more different.
May 23rd Rough Copy
May 24th Do visuals
May 25th Do all computer work
June 1st Complete project
June 7th Publish project

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template