Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Statistics Reflection

The Statistics Unit, was a hard but yet understandable unit. I was scared when I missed one class, which was yesterday, that I might of missed a lot of important things. But the day after that when I actually got to class in time, I understood what was given to us as a class. And I caught on quickly. The test might be a bit challenging for me as I do understand the unit, but I also get confused at times. I guess studying and looking into the problems deeper, and reviewing the slides that Mr. K puts up every night may help me. The unit was very hard for me to understand during the process of learning, but as we kept on solving problems, it came to me just like that. Hopefully I will do good on the test on Thursday!! Good luck to everyone!

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template