Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Statistics Reflection

I thought that this unit on statistics to be a little challenging but not that hard. I understood what I was doing during the class and I got how to solve the problems. I think that this unit is a little better for me than the probability unit. 

In this unit I had a little trouble on how to do the histogram and that was basically it. I knew how to do everything else. There is a lot of things that you have to remember on the calculator but i guess you just have to understand the problem to know which calculator function to use. I have been doing all my homework, which was helping me understand and how to do the problems more. 
Hopefully I do well on the test tomorrow! (: 
Good luck everyone! 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template